Fucking Beaner Wet Backs

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
Fucking Beaner Wet Backs
Man, just came home lost my job..

Turns out some wet-back can do my job 50% worse and 95% cheaper.

Tell those border hoppers to go back...


Srsly fucking wetback burrito sellers...

got bullied by a fat azz wetback back in the day too...

had to suck him >.<
They are going to put Chuck Norris at the border...and I am sorry for your lost ;[ I saw a mexican guy working at China Buffet ...wow...
They srsly need to stop stealin all the fucking jobs here drivin this economy to shit too...INS aint doin nuthin bout em either...

oh and i read sadistics fucking shit...

1.Who are you?
A: I'm a vip, who the FUCK are you?
What? Why what kind of job did you have? By the way the U.S.A is not a great country if you haven't already noticed...if you don't like go to Canada.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Enjoy unemployment, ******.
Guess again Mexican!!
who said I only worked at mcdonalds
I work at walmart n safeway I won't be unemployed until the beavers take ova all of sf!!!
Mexican's steal all the jobs in the U.S.A
In like every Mexican movie you see them crossing the border lol.

My employer doesn't want cheap asses in his work so Im just good working there
HAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA your obviously worse than the mexican which makes it mexican>you
U shut it !
Im not that old to get a real fucking sick job that pays Gs on top of Gs
I agree with the Super member up there

im half mexican

and im glad that a mexican took ur job, if u cant keep up, get the fuck out
kakashi calm the fuck down. ur a ****** if u hate Mexicans. Beaners FTW.
All they are doing is filling up the low paying jobs that anyone can do.

Forces everyone to become skilled, you know like get a college job. That's fine with me.
Yeah, but just because someone took your job, you don't blame the whole country/race. Don't act like a bitch.
MEXICAN PPPOOOOOWWWEEERRR!!!!


Is over 9000
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?