Weird Banning Spree?

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Goood.

CA is shit now so all i do is hack lols.
It's a glitch.
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
It's a glitch.
are u sure?
There East Coast Server's were hacked. The call it a "glitch", while everyone got hacked.
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
There East Coast Server's were hacked. The call it a "glitch", while everyone got hacked.
okk so if u even go to the east servers ur fucked (i mean u get banned)?
nexon is ban hammering peopel who power level
I never go powerlevel.. -.-
Maybe your GF started hacking and boom, ban
You did powerlevel with me but i dont think it was because of that. Nexon is just stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Maybe your GF started hacking and boom, ban
Yeah.... No. She doesn't hack, shes a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
You did powerlevel with me but i dont think it was because of that. Nexon is just stupid.
Yeah but i didn't get too much exp xD I get more from my public elim pro/Qr matches =P
LOL be an afk botter for a couple of days and take off ur exp bonus tags
Remember to play on ur alts 2... or else.
Wait, you and your "girlfriend" play Combat Arms?
Quote Originally Posted by dadegoon View Post
Wait, you and your "girlfriend" play Combat Arms?
Just her now, I quit due to the gay community. I gave her my account. 5 Minutes later, she showed me that it was banned
Nexon don't banned the hackers, they banned the legit people now. So stupid.....
I had MAJ2 account last year and it got banned for no reason kdr 0.89 sucks.
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?