SolvedHow come.....

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How come.....
How come I can not get any hack to work?
I have tried all sorts of hacks and none of them seem to work, i press insert and nothing I press every key on my keyboard and nothing

I am using PerX and I inject into WarRock.exe and it says that the injection was succesfull everytime I try.

BUT GUESS WHAT!

nothing happens to game play, no super jump, no no recoil no nothing.

please help
Try upgrade your stuff, like a net. framework, DirectX and everything els
You'll find it from sticky of warrock general
Also select manual inject and when you see the HS box at the bottom-left hit inject. Good Luck
still doesn't work
plus 72 people viewed this and only 2 replied what kind of community is this if we dont help each other ....
google for what??? I am up-to-date and yet it still doest work
give more info like what OS are you ex.Windows 7 32bit but i recommend you to use naeron injector if you have problem again tell me via PM your msn or your skype to help you with TV
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us