Stickarena Hackpack.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Stickarena Hackpack.
Download


[how to open it]
right click on game.swf and open it with internet explorer or your browser
tumdum
what exactly does it do??? also you fail at uploading :P
lawl, i'm gonna go try that right now.
Lol my webserver went down ^^
its still down >.>
T.T put it again man T.T
what is this, masther arunforce?
Haha this is an unusual hack haha. I don't ever see .swf hacks.
its still down >.>
Can't you upload through MPGH?
Haha Sg is a peice of shit, I remember when people used it on habbo hotel in casino's , so when they roll the dice they see it immediatly, so they can re-roll before you see.
It's actually really annoying when people use it in this game, especially when combined with walk through walls and invincibility. Basically they just run around the map super fast and force you to turn on infinite health...I'm just happy for the moment that most of them are too stupid to use WPE Pro correctly, even with the information I put on wikipedia about the damage packet, or they'd be rapidfiring their accursed shotguns in all directions at once.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us