PatchedBlackLite 1st Hack [ UNDETECTED ]

Posts 121–135 of 213 · Page 9 of 15
Good job-
@ all who say "err noob basics features" just shut up. for PRO it is enough. Just noobs are Shooting through walls.
Where's the injector?
Quote Originally Posted by lilFrozen View Post
Where's the injector?
got a idea when new hac is released (Just for choobs) add the injector uploader used for 32bit - or - 64bit win xp win-7 ect ect

thank me if that does help choob;s ?
Quote Originally Posted by soublaki1234 View Post
dfdfdsgfdffsddfg
Np spamming, please...
Can anybody please help me with this!!
It doesn't work. Everytime I use the hack I get dc. Help!
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Can anybody please help me with this!!
It doesn't work. Everytime I use the hack I get dc. Help!
Try to delete all the bypass in ur CF folder, hope its work.
I got that problem be4, after I deleted all the old bypass, its work
u get banned Permanent From This hack or Not ?
it dosn't work for me. vista 32.
Hey its not working for me it says injected, credits to black lite blabla then i get in a game of S&D or escape and the one hit kill dont work or anything im running Win 7 64 bit and running everything as administrater
if you get send error report, don't send it like the idiot i was...

you get banned.
This doesn't work for me. I ran them as Admin, checked off Automatic inject and Close when inject, had the right .dll, and ran patcher_cf. But when I do all this I don't get the pop up message saying that it has been injected.
Where's the injector?
BlackLite Injector = Manual Injection = Auto i will release a new version soon
Posts 121–135 of 213 · Page 9 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?