I SO MAD

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I SO MAD
I'm so fuckin mad. I hate my family.

ARRRRRRRRR.


(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
EXPLAINNNN AFFFFF Y U SO MAD 3?~!!?
Everyone has family issues, but this is not how to solve it
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Explain please..
My dad's side of the family is a bunch of bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
Everyone has family issues, but this is not how to solve it
BUT I LOVE FLIPPING TABLES.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


My dad's side of the family is a bunch of bitches.



BUT I LOVE FLIPPING TABLES.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Made my day
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
always mad
Not always.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


Made my day
Lol, that's good. Those always make me laugh.
always mad
i love my family.xD
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
i love my family.xD
(╯°Д°)╯︵ ʎlıɯɐɟ

Fuck family.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


(╯°Д°)╯︵ ʎlıɯɐɟ

Fuck family.
family◡ノ(° -°ノ) chill out bro
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
I'm so fuckin mad. I hate my family.

ARRRRRRRRR.


(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dont be so
should you love them ..... bro

Ups > 1000post

just want to make you laugh
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


dont be so
should you love them ..... bro

Ups > 1000post

just want to make you laugh
you get your first ban at 1337. derp
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
family◡ノ(° -°ノ) chill out bro
(╯°□°)╯︵ ╯(.□.╯)
You get flipped too.

Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


dont be so
should you love them ..... bro

Ups > 1000post

just want to make you laugh
I didn't even understand half of what you just said.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


(╯°□°)╯︵ ╯(.□.╯)
You get flipped too.


DONT FLIP ME BRO.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?