New and need help!!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New and need help!!
Hello everyone well I'm new to this section since I just got 1,000 posts this week. Btw my old name was "Heath Ledger"
Anyways, I have made mods before but I didn't put them in MPGH. I'm not a professional editor and I don't know much about photoshop. Some great Combat Arms editors like @Nirvana have tough me about editing and modding. I would love to learn more about it. I know there is lots of professional editors in this section, so all I am asking for is helping me and teaching me the basics of editing .REZ files or modding. I have lots of free time on my computer, and I would like to send that time making mods and just publishing it to MPGH!! I would really appreciate it if someone could teach me more about photoshop and editing. You could teach me about editing .REZ and modding by teamview me/ chatting on MSN/ chat on MPGH/ or anything and anywhere you want. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Kid, I know that. I'm not that dumb.
Yes, but that's where ALL of us got our starts.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Kid, I know that. I'm not that dumb.
Even I, the kid, new where I could go to learn something.
heh, I remember when that tutorial was pretty unclear to me, and everybody just taught themselves.
Yea I agree. You know I learned everything by myself. No body ever try to teach me. I should have never asked for any help. I know you people would never help me, I will always by doing it myself and I will be more successful then you all.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Yea I agree. You know I learned everything by myself. No body ever try to teach me. I should have never asked for any help. I know you people would never help me, I will always by doing it myself and I will be more successful then you all.
whatever you say.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Yea I agree. You know I learned everything by myself. No body ever try to teach me. I should have never asked for any help. I know you people would never help me, I will always by doing it myself and I will be more successful then you all.
With an attitude like that, why the fuck should we even bother to acknowledge your existence?

@Zeused
Just experiment. Can't really tell you how to do anything other than the basics.
Teach yourself. You dont deserve to be in the elite section.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Teach yourself. You dont deserve to be in the elite section.
QFTMFT.
Why are you guys so rude to me? I never did anything bad to you all. Have I killed your mom? No I didn't. So please stfu!!

/closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Why are you guys so rude to me? I never did anything bad to you all. Have I killed your mom? No I didn't. So please stfu!!

/closed.
You can't close your own thread unless you're a mod.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?