HelpMinecraft keeps crashing!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft keeps crashing!
Everytime i load minecraft i get about 1 minutes play, and then i get that chunk error thing...

I have 6gb of Ram... Why is this happening to me
What is your CPU (Processor)?
What version of minecraft are you running?
Do you have any mods? If so what mods are you using?
Are you using any texturepacks? If so what texturepack are you using?
What Minecraft Client are you using?

Please answer all of the following!
@Elocrypt.

What is your CPU (Processor)? Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
What version of minecraft are you running? 1.8
Do you have any mods? If so what mods are you using? Single Player Commands
Are you using any texturepacks? If so what texturepack are you using? Default
What Minecraft Client are you using? Premium? IDK i bought it
Well @R3V , umm. I dont see why you are having problems...Are you premium (bought minecraft) user? If so use this client: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/411-minecr...-launcher.html

Also after downloading the client glick on download jar and download the latest 1.8 jar then run the game, yes it will remove SPC (Single Player Commands) so just re-install it.

Pretty much what I am saying is get a clean minecraft.jar 1.8 and that client I linked to you since its beast and then test it out.

We will see what happens from there...
@Elocrypt.

Cheers man, im going to try this out now. I'll report back to tell you whats happened.
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
@Elocrypt.

Cheers man, im going to try this out now. I'll report back to tell you whats happened.
I hope you get some positive results!
@Elocrypt.

Okay it seemed to have worked alright... But it still crashes... but it allows me more time to play...
@R3V Hmm, well that's kinda lame. Oh! I got a great idea this will make it not crash FOR SURE

Open up Notepad > Then Type this in:

Code:
java -Xmx512M -Xms512M -cp "mclauncher.exe" net.minecraft.LauncherFrame
pause
And then click save as... then where it says Text Document click the selection down that will say All files. Then save the name as Minecraft.bat

Make sure you save it in the same location of the client, and after its saved double click the Minecraft.bat you just made and it will for sure HOPEFULLY make it so it doesn't crash.

PLEASE try this out, this is what I use I cant even play Minecraft without a .bat file because my ram is to low. lol

Good luck tell me if it works!
Okay, i did that and it seems to be working alright. Cheers Buddy, Ill be sure to messgae you if i have anymore problems.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us