Chopper Gunner

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Chopper Gunner
Forgot to take Itunes off, forgive my mistake. Just a bit of fun you can have with hacks.



Fail, wrong section. My bad...
Ahahhaa... Icwhutudidthar... Now use super bullets and bring down the rain
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
Ahahhaa... Icwhutudidthar... Now use super bullets and bring down the rain
I do other things.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
I do other things.
I SAID BRING DOWN THE RAIN.
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post


I SAID BRING DOWN THE RAIN.
I will, poppa.
Cool video

I like the Chopper Gunner idea
Oh my.. that wasnt weird at all
Try to use hover instead of fly hack .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Try to use hover instead of fly hack .
Hover would make him go TOOOOOOO high
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Try to use hover instead of fly hack .
I prefer flying as it makes me feel free and not restricted.
hax to the max.
remote kill u fail again lol
lol you always hack try playing legit
Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
lol you always hack try playing legit
I play quite well when I play without my hacks. @elcamu987
This is so stupid.. xD
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?