new stuff.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
What I do like is the last one. Others, meh.
I like the 2nd one and the last one...gj
GSA: Novice.

All really tight, but you pretty much followed tutorials.
man this teaches me something not making a sig busy makes it looks not crazy and black stop going around and giving everyone gsa novice no one cares what gsa thinks.
Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
man this teaches me something not making a sig busy makes it looks not crazy and black stop going around and giving everyone gsa novice no one cares what gsa thinks.
they're rather blind IMO -.-
semipro/pro was considered a moderate... that dude was fucking good, too...
i am not blind because i've seen several eye popping sigs and those were close to pro/semi-pro
Meh. I like the Fourth.
The others just look like you took a pic, added some gradient and DONE :O
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?