Unlock all attachments

Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
Unlock all attachments
Mine server isn't working anymore, I need some kind of authorization for it.
Dice/EA probably patched it


1. go to the folder where your server files are and than open folder called scripts

2. open the .cfg file inside with wordpad/notepad and change these values:
-Game.DisablePreRound false to -Game.DisablePreRound true
-Core.DialogLevel 8 to -Core.DialogLevel 1
3. start the server and join it (u must be the first to join it otherwise someone else is gonna get the xp xD)

4. take a class and gun u want and type in the console ServerAwardSystem.fakeKills 1000

5. repeat step 4 around 10 or more time to get ALOT of exp and unlock the final weps in the class
NOTE: DO NOT CHANGE 1000 into 10000 soo it will be faster cuz that will crash... just don't

6. leave the server and join it again(or suicide but suicide is sometimes bugged and won't spawn u again) and take a diferent gun/class and repeat steps 4 - 5 (kick if someone joins the server, u must be alone like I said before)



Tutorial on how to host and join ur server

To change your server name for easy joining use this command: Server.ServerName ***
where *** = name you want


You type the command into the console(the thing that opens when u dobule click the server's .exe)

here's a video that misshoneybee posted on this thread

DAVE pressed thanks!! hoorah!
Did you finish the server? or did you just left?
I think it doesn't save the progress when you leave servers.

Btw, I'd like to join you aswell. :P

Can't be bothered more. I wanna try out all the guns. lmao.
add me on origin and battlelog: don't add me on origin anymore... got like 30-40 invites in 3 hours... god damn it
i also want sent u a request on orgin
Lol this is going to turn into a powerleveling thing.
Quote Originally Posted by black_iceee View Post
this is what I was thinking of

host your server
join it
type in console ServerAwardSystem.fakeKills 400

u can type what ever u want but I think that there isn't a gun that need more than 400 kills to unlock everything...

but when u leave it and join other servers u don't get those attachements.. maybe if there actualy are enough players to play and u finish that round they save??

btw I tryed pointsystem.setranks 50
and it fucked up my account.. I couldn't change my gun.. I could only use the default unlocked guns, but I was able to change attachments on them..

maybe someone can try to host and play around and find something??

and I know there will be alot of flamers like:
this is the beta why do u rank hack its gonna end soon

yes I know but still I would like that play these 10 more days with some better weps

and don't be like: unlock them by ur self.. I was 27 lvl with alot of guns, attachments and stuff but still....

GOT IT WORKING: host a server and join it (you MUST be the first one to join it)
wait for 7 more players to join and type ServerAwardSystem.fakeKills 4000
u will get to level 44 and everything unlocked on the gun u have at the moment
suicide take another gun spawn do it again and u again got 400000 xp and all attachemnts on that gun
I have a server up and tested it, it worked perfectly.
can you use this with multiple people
Is it possible to apply this to everyone?
Quote Originally Posted by joshuanut View Post
Is it possible to apply this to everyone?
I think it is, but you have to play with the commands.
can i join your server and rank up?
if u join first only u will get the exp
if there are lets say 5 ppl in server and u (the one that was getting exp ) leaves than.. ah... lets say the game pick one of those 4 randomly and they are next to get exp xD

dunno if u can somehow see what is your.. id or what ever makes someone get exp

that way maybe u can force your friend to get it
and btw u need to remove the count for how mayne players are joined (I said it all in the first topic) otherwise u won't get exp
Some other commands:
Server.spawnsoldier 1 0
Server.spawnsoldier 0 0
Server.setGodMode true
Server.setJesusModeAi true
SpawnVehicle <- Causes server to crash
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Some other commands:
Server.spawnsoldier 1 0
Server.spawnsoldier 0 0
Server.setGodMode true
Server.setJesusModeAi true
what do these do? whell I can see that the first 2 spawns someone and does the godmode really works?? and is it only for u?
where did you find the commands?
Yeah will this get you banned ?
Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us