HelpTraining grounds map switch wont work

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Training grounds map switch wont work
When I do the map switch thing, it said it was successful (the injector) but when I play the map (training grounds) it goes to the original training grounds. Can anyone help me?

Also, when I extract maps, I don't get the Piazza map, did they remove it?
Wasn't that patched?

What you talking about
You know, where you change training grounds to lets say... Piazza or something to find new glitches etc
this is in the wrong section.Next time post this in the rez modding help section
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
this is in the wrong section.Next time post this in the rez modding help section
I was thinking about that, but it didn't seem to fit because rez modding is for like gun texture editing etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post


I was thinking about that, but it didn't seem to fit because rez modding is for like gun texture editing etc.
does it have to do with a .rez file? yes so it goes in the rez modding help section.
I thought changing training maps were patched.
Well GA or GlitchersProAlliance is able to do it (thats how they're doing the Piazza maps)
Are you trying to do something like this?



Except to Piazza?
I really don't understand what are you talking about?? Please provide some screenshots.
u have to use a bypass for it to work
You mean like how i use GMS.rez to play in Cabin Fever alone to just boost my exp by like 60 each play cause it removed the training ground and put it as CF?
and though people say the exp doesnt add i noticed it does cause i leveled from SSG3 to MSG1 the other day with it.
Quote Originally Posted by emlorp View Post
You mean like how i use GMS.rez to play in Cabin Fever alone to just boost my exp by like 60 each play cause it removed the training ground and put it as CF?
and though people say the exp doesnt add i noticed it does cause i leveled from SSG3 to MSG1 the other day with it.
ppl are wrong lol. It does give you exp you just might have to play a real match once or twice for it to show up but it will eventually show up
BWHAHA @LawlFaceXD I knew youd show up here... i think people going to accusse me of boosting cause i posting all over CA atm but only cause i looking for knowledge and trying to supply anything i does know.
sorry off topic
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us