Combat arms won't open

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms won't open
I put the hack files in but the game itself won't start
same ... idk what the fuck is happening
its because so many fucking choobs r on mpgh it wont look up ur info so just fucking logg off every1 and the fucking hax wood work
So laggy sometimes
Is that why? cuz so many ppl are fucking playing with mpgh? Wow makes me not wunna play lol
Ok I found issue it was that closing message
lulz



aa
This choobs are:
You may not be gay as this boxe.jpgattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
You_may_not_be_as_gay_as_this Juntos.jpgattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
essa e boa elefante maior lua.jpgattachment deleted · 41 downloads before removal
all people
al people go to ***********.net its beter than mpgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I'm havein the same problem.. and btw Miki23 *** sucks!!! I got banned from thier site cause there rippin ppl of on VIPs and I called them on it!!
Hey can you advise/help me pleeese with CA PUB hack and how to buy VIP Please?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us