QuestionPs3 3.72 Jailbreak?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Ps3 3.72 Jailbreak?
I cant find any Legit jailbreaks..
just gotta ps3 slim 3.72 and i wanna jailbreak it
Can someone hep me?
I don't want to go to jail...
So no
Lol I Got PS3 Jailbreak 3.72 For My Slim And It Works But Not Sharing, Go Look Harder And You Will Find One !
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
Lol I Got PS3 Jailbreak 3.72 For My Slim And It Works But Not Sharing, Go Look Harder And You Will Find One !
OMG your BS
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
Lol I Got PS3 Jailbreak 3.72 For My Slim And It Works But Not Sharing, Go Look Harder And You Will Find One !
Proof or GTFO.
you want to play mp ? bcause than you shouldn't jailbreak
It's best not to :s
Not sure theres is one.. but you shouldn't
You Can Copy All Your Games To Your Ps3 And Play Them Without The Disc And Maybe Lend All Your Friends Games And Copy Them :P

But Good Luck Finding Jailbreak Like I Said Im Not Sharing
3.72, ive been looking everywhere. All i found was some stupid ****** sites and w/e. Please help!
I think there are no Legit Jaibreaks for that firmware atm. Looked myself, found nothing. Just some scams.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?