Weapons are pretty much the same?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Weapons are pretty much the same?
I'm now level 27 on the Xbox and i don't really think the guns are that different. All the assault kit weps feels like the same. All the LMG's feel the same. All the snipers feel the same.
Are there any real difference? The only difference i see is recoil. Fire rate doesn't really matter since the hit detection is sooo delayed.

What do you guys think? Whats your favorite gun?

My favorite is any assault kit weapon with a grip. Or UMP without...
i totally agree, the bolt action snipers is 2 shots one kill, sometimes 1 shot...

My favorite gun is the: UMP and PKP
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
i totally agree, the bolt action snipers is 2 shots one kill, sometimes 1 shot...

My favorite gun is the: UMP and PKP
My favorite is the [LETTERS & NUMBERS]
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


My favorite is the [LETTERS & NUMBERS]
Let me insert a M and 416 there for you
yea I don't see any dmg difference
i've seen differences between the snipers on PC, mainly regarding accuracy and kill chance at certain hitboxes.

personally, i love the magnum though, 2 shots max to kill, one shot if its at the their back or head
Quote Originally Posted by boselect View Post
i've seen differences between the snipers on PC, mainly regarding accuracy and kill chance at certain hitboxes.

personally, i love the magnum though, 2 shots max to kill, one shot if its at the their back or head
there is a total 90% chance that i dont do a 1 shot, and 10 % to do a one shot, it annoys me like hell, but everyone else can do one shot me across the map...
The game didn't really change that much from medal of honor (if you played it you would know).
Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
The game didn't really change that much from medal of honor (if you played it you would know).
I think the change will come with all the big maps, tanks, helis etc. idk but i think it will be awesome
I'm Agree 100%
Gotta love the noob tubes they explode ON IMPACT ANYWHERE hahaha. IE you can shoot the floor with it and youd get damaged rofls
Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
Gotta love the noob tubes they explode ON IMPACT ANYWHERE hahaha. IE you can shoot the floor with it and youd get damaged rofls
I get it in 1 more match so excited
I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.

Besides, a lot of guns will probably undergo changes after the beta leading up to release. I can't imagine the UMP stays the same. That's not to say I'm complaining, because I rape some serious face with that gun.
Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.

Besides, a lot of guns will probably undergo changes after the beta leading up to release. I can't imagine the UMP stays the same. That's not to say I'm complaining, because I rape some serious face with that gun.
True. You just never feel any of the factors since the detection is so fucking delayed.
Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.
Just what I was about to say
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?