Worst idea I had today

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Worst idea I had today
Tried to play Vindictus on my phone, using TeamViewer.

Did you just want to test it out? Or were you actually outside or something and wanted to play vindictus ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Snsd Lover View Post
Did you just want to test it out? Or were you actually outside or something and wanted to play vindictus ._.
Outside the house, still connected to wlan. Wouldnt be possible without I guess.
Off topic:

I have seen the FPS on a few of the posted image here and I was wandering what it was.

On topic:

Anything to fight the boredom I guess. Would have been sweet to be at work and going at it with the phone.
Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post
Off topic:

I have seen the FPS on a few of the posted image here and I was wandering what it was.

On topic:

Anything to fight the boredom I guess. Would have been sweet to be at work and going at it with the phone.
FPS = Frames Per Second. Basically tells you if the game runs without problems (FPS > 30).
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
FPS = Frames Per Second. Basically tells you if the game runs without problems (FPS > 30).
I know what it stands for I guess I should have stated it better. What add on is it? Doesn't look like FRAPs but then again I haven't used it in forever.
Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post
I know what it stands for I guess I should have stated it better. What add on is it? Doesn't look like FRAPs but then again I haven't used it in forever.
Oh, lol. Its a console command.
been there, done that.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
been there, done that.


Cant use the controls tho :/
This looks FUCKING BOSS!
still pretty cool, it's truly amazing how far technology has taken us through lol maybe one day we can play all these games on our phone! lol
Game would be better if it could be played on a 3ds imo.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?