MPGH Pub Hack Solution!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Pub Hack Solution!
Well I am new here and figured I should help out with some of the people that are having issues installing this as I did. I followed the Instructions 100% and I still had issues getting the game to boot up.

The .rar file did not have the endbanner file and I believe that was one of my problems. So i DL'd the .zip file and it had the endbanner. Put it into my CA folder and it still didn't work. What I do whenever I put in a hack is I make a copy of my OLD CA folder just incase it blows up in my face. So I deleted the Hacked version and pasted the good copy and then installed the hack fresh into the CA folder and BAM it worked like a charm. No uninstalling antivirus for me.

Let me break it down
-Have a unhacked version of CA on your desktop to be safe.
-If the hack doesn't work with your current hacked version then delete it and replace it with the COPY on the desktop
-Install the hack (.zip seemed to work best for me)
-Put in your user name and PW into settings.ini
-Start CA
-Make sure writing in the bottem left corner
-Golden

Still make sure to follow the instructions by putting ur user name and password into the settings.ini file. Other than that I hope that this helps some of you out!

p.s my no spread is not working correctly. Any ideas or suggestions?? It seems to always pull to the left when i shoot.
Quote Originally Posted by strider37 View Post
Well I am new here and figured I should help out with some of the people that are having issues installing this as I did. I followed the Instructions 100% and I still had issues getting the game to boot up.

The .rar file did not have the endbanner file and I believe that was one of my problems. So i DL'd the .zip file and it had the endbanner. Put it into my CA folder and it still didn't work. What I do whenever I put in a hack is I make a copy of my OLD CA folder just incase it blows up in my face. So I deleted the Hacked version and pasted the good copy and then installed the hack fresh into the CA folder and BAM it worked like a charm. No uninstalling antivirus for me.

Let me break it down
-Have a unhacked version of CA on your desktop to be safe.
-If the hack doesn't work with your current hacked version then delete it and replace it with the COPY on the desktop
-Install the hack (.zip seemed to work best for me)
-Put in your user name and PW into settings.ini
-Start CA
-Make sure writing in the bottem left corner
-Golder

Still make sure to follow the instructions by putting ur user name and password into the settings.ini file. Other than that I hope that this helps some of you out!

p.s my no spread is not working correctly. Any ideas or suggestions?? It seems to always pull to the left when i shoot.
thanks, i'll try this right now, it's not working at all for me >..
I've got vista, someone said i have to run CA in XP combatibility mode? T/F?
I have vista as well so this is what worked for me. Also make sure that user controls are off. That is in Control Panels/User Controls. Make sure that you have the box unchecked so it gets ride of the box that pops up when u try and open applications.
well works good with me
the hack works its just detected i was in teh game a couple minutes ago n it said hack attempt detected ur acc may be logged n bla bla ba for a ban sry no screenie
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us