Cranked

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cranked
I just saw this movie yesterday. Fucking awesome, 18A.

It's about this assassin guy who gets injected by this chinese drug where if his heart starts pumping slower, he'll die. And He's after this gang leader. Ending is fucking messed, but awesome.

I recommend you watch it, it's also one of those movies made for stoners.

is better than stoners
WHY IS BOBO UNDERNEATH STONERS?!?

I demand to know!
I haven't seen it. =( I bet it's like Fearless.
Ugh... Fearless with Jet Li? I'm pretty sure it's no where close.

Edited last post sorry :S
he needs to have adrenaline pumping through his body or else the poison or drug kills him
Yeah exactly, it gets real fucked up closer to the end.
Crank is good
Lawl I think endrit is talking about the stuff u snort....
He snorts stuff in it.
he snorts anything? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by quintobean
googoo cachoob
Googoo, stop fucking spamming.
quintobean apears to be very very stupid person

is he very young?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?