SolvedCombat Arms without Admin?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms without Admin?
So technically I wanna know if there's a way to play Combat arms without admin. yes I believe I have UAC disabled but it still wont let me. Id like a better answer than "go on admin". Thanks!
ill try that, oh and sorry for wrong section bit new

Didnt work

Any other tips?
Go into the Admin account set your account as an Admin on the computer and then boom you don't need some admin permission to run it... I THINK this what your asking sorry but i cant really tell your not 100% clear in my opinion
@BlackPotato
It's easy. I will teach you step by step.

1. Right click on combat arms.
2. Click on properties.
3. Go to Compatibility tab
4. Un-check the box that says " Run this program as admin. "

If I helped you please press "Thanks" below also press that medal next to the bell. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
@BlackPotato
It's easy. I will teach you step by step.

1. Right click on combat arms.
2. Click on properties.
3. Go to Compatibility tab
4. Un-check the box that says " Run this program as admin. "

If I helped you please press "Thanks" below also press that medal next to the bell. Thanks
This.

Hopefully its solved now.

close pls?

@SmartAlley
Yeah do what they said ive never had a problem with it before
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us