DetectedCoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.07

Posts 256–270 of 370 · Page 18 of 25
hmm .. let's see how it works xD
@Moto As it is detected or semi-detected, it should have the "detected" tag.
nice hack ,works fine xD ... and the most important ,you don't have to play in windowed mode xD
I played about 2 hours with it and I didn't got banned ,so ... have FUN xD
hey guys hack is working fine but how do i turn of the no spread thing? I like to use shotguns and it makes aiming with them very hard.
Quote Originally Posted by chronicinsomnia View Post
hey guys hack is working fine but how do i turn of the no spread thing? I like to use shotguns and it makes aiming with them very hard.
In this version there is no such thing as nospread, theres only norecoil.9thnetti told me he will add nospread within next or later update :P
Quote Originally Posted by asilas12 View Post
In this version there is no such thing as nospread, theres only norecoil.9thnetti told me he will add nospread within next or later update :P
I mean if I use the shotgun all the bullets go in the exact centre of the crosshair but that makes aiming with it very hard unless you ADS but how can i fix the hipfire?
i just downloaded the rar and kaspersky said its a trojan horse ....
Quote Originally Posted by pokerface089 View Post
i just downloaded the rar and kaspersky said its a trojan horse ....
It's a false positive, it's packed. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
I dont understand, why is this still not patched
Its parcialy patched so it doesnt work for everyone....
It isn't working for me, I tried to use then I got banned...

But as [MPGH]Moto said, use at your own risk, I guess it still working for some people.
No spread is on by default. Didn't you notice how your crosshairs are bunched up on core mode.. Or when you press Num9?? You can't turn off No-Spread so you will have to deal with it =\
HEL THE FECK LO!?!?

are my post invisible or something????


HOW can i turn of no flash? :// please would someone tell me??? ><

i know noflash is not in the option/features list but it obviously exist, cause well i dont get a white screen when flashed.

ive toggled every option and to no avail...so please someone ANYONE tell me to get rid of this noflash ://
Oh Thx you this work 'Fine' .
Posts 256–270 of 370 · Page 18 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?