Windows Error will not let CA start

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Windows Error will not let CA start
When I select game start, I get the following error.

Combat Arms has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The only option is to Send or Don't Send...then CA closes.

The event log shows:

Faulting application engine.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x011810bc.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search.


I have turned the firewall off, stopped all virus protection, stopped services that I thought may be causing the issue...no help.

Windows XP service pack 3

Any ideas.

Thanks,
Craig
Reinstall CA. file corrupted. same problem with me.
I removed CA....rebooted...reinstalled...rebooted...logged in to CA successfully...applied hack...got the same error.

Craig
I removed CA....rebooted...reinstalled...rebooted...logged in to CA successfully...applied hack...got the same error.

Craig
ehs?
when i remove hacks it works fine y0
but with hacks dun work
I have the same problem and we need help to do it works.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!
I have the problem also i delete it and redownload it some times it says somethin about a dll and i cant relog wats the problem ? can anybody tell please
Windows Error will not let CA start
I have the same problem and we need help to do it works.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

Printscrn attached.
imagem.bmpattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
Staff

Make this: edit the archive " settings.ini" in the notepad and place the user and password registered MPGH.
I made and came back to function normally.

Att.
It doesn't work Shayne. Guys, use the one tutorial and follow directions please. FUCK THIS IS ANNOYING.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us