Soul Eater

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Soul Eater
who like Soul Eater ?

i thinks it's awesome watched the 51 episodes in lesss than a week
It was alright. I remember watching FMA in 4 days and got capped because of it LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by Venommmm1 View Post
what's FMA?
Full Metal Alchemist
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post


Full Metal Alchemist
ok

i watched too but in brotherhood

my school started and i forgot it
I personally can't stand the artwork and certain main characters.

Overall idea is cool though.
I never watched the last three eps I think.
Started getting annoying after it turned into "Insanity is spreading. Insanity is spreading. Insanity is spreading."
So I just quit.
watched some episodes didnt like it
I don't. :/
Manga's better.
watched one episode and i didn't like it :\ Soul eater wasn't that great
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us