BF3 - Beta ESP Wallhack Cheats

Posts 1–15 of 268 · Page 1 of 18
BF3 - Beta ESP Wallhack Cheats


Features:

ESP:
Show player health
Configurable Team Colors(visible, not visible)
Configurable Enemy Colors(visible, not visible)
Boxes:
Player Boxes
Custom Health Bar
Configurable for Team and/or Enemy
2D Radar:
Shows all players
Configurable Colors
Configurable Zoom/Scale Factor
Crosshair:
Cross
Configurable Color
Configurable Size
Configurable Structure


How to use the hack:

Inject with DLL Injector (WinJect). It can be injected at anytime but I recommend injecting when ingame.

VIRUSTOTAL (BFvProtected)
****WInject Uploaded here by mod and is clean ****

Jottis Malwarescanner (BFvProtected)
****WInject Uploaded here by mod and is clean ****

Credits:
the1domo; server leaks
s0beit; fillRect for dx11
BFvProtected.rarattachment deleted · 7,024 downloads before removal
Winject.rarattachment deleted · 4,046 downloads before removal
Read this! How to play in FullScreen

1. see in what resolution do u play in fs
2. make the game windowed
3. as u can strech the games window, strech it so its exactly ur fs resolution (for this I opened mw2, set the same resolution, make it windowed, printed screen, made a black outlined square on my background and everytime I open bf3 I strech it soo it fits perfectly that black square)
4. inject the hack
5. alt+enter
thats it
where i can download it ? (sry my eng)
download link ????
PLS
Attachments Pending Approval .
omg if this is true imma internet hug you.
I love you bro

MUCH INTERNETS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

ITS PENDING FOR APPROVAL!!!!!! Newcomers these dayz
So, when this gizmo is approved what are the instructions on how to operate this beast!

PS, thanks!
Fairly simple. Run the Winject select the game exe when it is loaded then under that select the dll to load inject profit.
OMFG RIGHT ON MAN!!!
its from ** forum.... stolen without credit.. there is a dl link.. btw I will not remove the ** cuz I may get banned for saying other forums names?? dunno and won't risk it
No you won't, i earlier saw a link with a other forum in it. Nothing happend, don't remember where, but nothing happened
yeahyeahyeah nice work hoping on approval fast
Posts 1–15 of 268 · Page 1 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us