Public bypass

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Public bypass
Just wondering if anyone else gets kicked off while speedhacking. I use CE and I'll get about 2-3 games before it says "speed hack detected".

and if anyone knows, is there a way to fix this?
you need a better bypass MPGH's is good but it's not strong enough (im just saying im not trying to be mean)
alright, thanks so much, i'll look around (but really, who can beat mpgh)
uhh, they patched speed hacks long ago, people still do and its hard to find a good bypass, so I dont think you should try

AND DONT MAKE YOUR THREAD NAME "PUBLIC BYPASS"!!
Quote Originally Posted by Gotchuthief View Post
AND DONT MAKE YOUR THREAD NAME "PUBLIC BYPASS"!!
Well someone got mad when they saw there wasn't a download in this thread.
el hack pliz de c.A.
"iriver" english please.

There was a tut. around here somewhere. I'll find it later.
You need like 2 bypasses
No.. U need a good strong one. I think it was some VIP user who gave a tutorial. Oh well, I guess its lost =/
No hopes of speed hack for the public.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?