HelpOnly ROCCAT MOUSE USERS AND AVA PLAYERS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hi all I tried to ask for help in another thread but no one answered the way I wanted ... I explain my problem, I have the mouse ROCCAT KONE [] and I have tried every type of macro ... but I can not set perfectly for the sa58 para .... ask for help to anyone who has any ROCCAT mouse! (If possible to have a test, such as: left button down, x delay, on the left. 3 loops etc..) Thanks to all the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by don_vito89 View Post
Hi all I tried to ask for help in another thread but no one answered the way I wanted ... I explain my problem, I have the mouse ROCCAT KONE [] and I have tried every type of macro ... but I can not set perfectly for the sa58 para .... ask for help to anyone who has any ROCCAT mouse! (If possible to have a test, such as: left button down, x delay, on the left. 3 loops etc..) Thanks to all the answers!
Srry for double post but my mouse is ROCCAT KONE [+]
Try this :

you can get lower recoil, if you have macro, like macro mouse,

first record the exact aim-cursor location before firing and then sending the mouse back to that place after firing- using Autohotkey macros , ofcourse
Assuming that your firing button is left mouse button

Simple anti-recoil

Lbutton::

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

return






Fire 30 rounds- remove recoil each time –reload


Lbutton::

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

return
Lbutton::

Loop, 30

{

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Sleep 200

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

Sleep,100

}

Send R

return
okok dude....but where i put this macro?
because on roccat driver there isn't mousegetpos % ecc.
srry but i am too noob
I used !!.... but one question .... you can be banned for using AutoHotkey?
its undetectable, glad it worked for you
Quote Originally Posted by TechwarriorA View Post
its undetectable, glad it worked for you
and really nice to use AutoHotkey works well and does not create problems ... now I understand why the advice to all! ... But I admit that I have a serious doubt if I could get banned from the server ava for "use of third-party program" ... anyway, other than that, you would have other scripts that I see? (Now I want to try them all) XD
working great techwarrior
thanks, nice sig by the way :P
thx
haah ty.... WHICH one btw the pic or link
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?