Its Ready, But I need a Video Editor.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Its Ready, But I need a Video Editor.
Hello, You may have been expecting my hack, but it will not be released to the public UNTIL, the next patch

If you have been selected to test my hack, you will get a pm.

I need a person with good video editing skills to render my teaser for the hack.

pm me if interested, plz show previous work!

ITS A NUM PAD HACK. I AM SORRY.

also, the menu will be in .exe, like the D ig it al Pr odi gy One (That site got shut down. so it doesnt count as advertisement)
I believe .exe are not allowed. May be wrong though since I don't really care about the hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
I believe .exe are not allowed. May be wrong though since I don't really care about the hacks.
Well i put my gay video editing skillz to place.

lets see how it turns out.

btw, i did this on windows 8 Developer, so it may or may not work
Quote Originally Posted by Jeevin_ View Post
Well i put my gay video editing skillz to place.

lets see how it turns out.

btw, i did this on windows 8 Developer, so it may or may not work
You should use Sony Vegas.
wats features?
Theres A VIDEO NOW!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jeevin_ View Post
Theres A VIDEO NOW!!!!
link.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
link.
post link or put in video section
Or post it in discussion, edit it 10 minutes later saying you accidentally posted in the wrong section.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Or post it in discussion, edit it 10 minutes later saying you accidentally posted in the wrong section.
gets you banned
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?