[BUYING] Minecraft gift code

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[BUYING] Minecraft gift code
I'll pay up to 10$ for a minecraft gift code. Proof of sufficient funds:


Alternatively you can trade the code for these games:

Frozen Synapse
TRAUMA
SpaceChem
Trine
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Jack Claw
Splot


__________________________________________________ _

Contact me by email at steve323@live.com. Trade will be done EXACTLY as follows:

1. you give code to middleman
2. I give money/games to middleman
3. middleman tests code on my minecraft account
4. if it works, he gives you money/games
5. ???
6. profit


Start the bidding!
add me on msn. mpghveloc@.hotmail.com.
@Veloc, please give me the code via PM. Otherwise, I will report you as a scammer.
Bump......
Veloc banned, still looking for code however...

willing to trade Steam Account with:

Frozen Synapse
TRAUMA
SpaceChem
Trine
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Jack Claw
Splot
Portal


and 5$ for it.
Alright. I'll do it. Naw jks, Msn me if u want ur 5 bucks back. I have something to tell you.
bump! tooshort
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us