Dear Banned Users

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Dear Banned Users
Do you have a feeling that Nexon is just banning random people for no reason?
Yes. I really believe they hunt n peck
Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity View Post
Do you have a feeling that Nexon is just banning random people for no reason?
yes no question about it
Well they're probably banning the wrong people.
I've been rage hacking for a few week's and I haven't got banned :P
Bad luck to all those high rankers that got banned...
Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
I've been rage hacking for a few week's and I haven't got banned :P
Bad luck to all those high rankers that got banned...
:3

My main legit Main account got banned never used a hack in my life on it, and i got a maj 3 that i Rage hack on been hacking on it since 2008, and that's not banned.... It's kind of funny that the legit account gets banned but rage hacker doesn't. Way to go Nexon, Thumbs up for that
No shit bro.
Nexon's banning to make it look like they are doing something
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Nexon's banning to make it look like they are doing something
I thought the same thing :O
Yes i do believe soo!
ofc. nexon is pure shit. 2 accounts i bought nx on in 2009 were banned for nothnig
Yups. Nexon Banned My Acc For No Reason. FK U NEXON!!!!!!
it was a problem in there servers not them.
whatdonnasaid
Don't hack, and you won't get banned...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us