ArrowHow to use macro

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
i can help with quickscope, but i dont have time to make them, and people WILL use it in public so....
You just write a script about that! I am using Autohotkey but I dunno how to make a right script! All I can do ..is press Alt to change weapon! I saw on youtube they shoot and quickswitch then quickscope immediately! It's so awesome ! Plz help me to wirte this script ! U are a genius after all!
Hey Battlefield 3 it is so cool to take from others sign picts.(sracasm)i hope you like it if yes THX me
leo90hp, you can learn writing scripts and coding, stuff like that online, for free, so if you want a macro or something you'll have to do it yourself, if someone will do it by request, your very lucky, but i wouldnt bet on it,
else, you just have to wait for releases
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?