Im mad

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Im mad
IVe been passing zm since it began using tokens. Now i see alot of hackers passing it. But atleast its good to know i was the first who got 27 boss wins without hacks. I got that score< like the 1st 2 weeks before hacks came out and ruined zm.
so who passed with skill?
umm i did it once with 3 tokens and rpk gold ..
i got goliath 2 times with skill
Who know if you were the first?
You were not the first the mods were
How exactly do you know you were the first person to achieve that
My pc was broke.
Just got it fix last week after 5 months
I actually bought a new one..
You weren't the first to do that, I'm pretty sure.
You're too stupid to be the first one. JKJK.
lol i did that with hacks in 1 day /jelly me D:
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
IVe been passing zm since it began using tokens. Now i see alot of hackers passing it. But atleast its good to know i was the first who got 27 boss wins without hacks. I got that score< like the 1st 2 weeks before hacks came out and ruined zm.
so who passed with skill?
I got 31 wins after the first week. Don't brag in a game that has over 1 000 000 players.... (just like how I thought I got the first dual de on the first day).
And yes, I didn't hack
I never passed it
I did in cn cf
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us