So This Right, Right?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
So This Right, Right?
The reason the hacks keep f-ing up is because everytime the mpgh site goes down the hacks stop working right?
i dont think the bypass works it keeps getting detected says A' hacking tool has been dtected C:\Program files\Mozilla Fire fox like wtf?
I keept getting d/c'ed every 10-15mins too. Someone else I know is having the same problems. Hack got detected?
I am not having the same problems as you guys are for some reason, What type of windows do you have? XP or Vista? I use vista that might be a major factor in this type of thing. And no deadheat33 ive used it when mpgh was down so no..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us