How do you activate the wall hack?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How do you activate the wall hack?
I understand this sounds noobish but please help me out...
This makes you walk through walls right? So what key do you push? I changed the settings to this
[settings]
wallhack=1
chams=1
nospread=1
norecoil=1
fullbright=1
crosshair=1
nofog=1

[chams]
//FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
fr=255
fg=0
fb=0

//BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
br=0
bg=255
bb=0

//TEXTURE WIREFRAME: BECAUSE OF REQUEST, SETS THE BACK TEXTURE WIREFRAME
//1 for true, 0 for false
btwireframe=1

Thanks for reading,
Jake
No, see through walls I believe
OMG ISNT THAT THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT CHAM SKINS? Well thats worthless
Jacob. You're a fag. Chams is color and wallhack is basically normal.
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
Jacob. You're a fag. Chams is color and wallhack is basically normal.
And your queer >.> but Wall hacks supposed to come with cham skins
LOL

Wallhack doesnt literally mean walk through walls.

Wallhack = see through walls

Chams = everybody is coloured so you can see them easier.

Very different things.



We can understand since (I assume) your new at using Combat Arms hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by magic887 View Post
LOL

Wallhack doesnt literally mean walk through walls.

Wallhack = see through walls

Chams = everybody is coloured so you can see them easier.

Very different things.



We can understand since (I assume) your new at using Combat Arms hacks.
No not exactly Ive been doing it for a while Im just not familiar with the terms
Dude. Gtfo. You know NOTHING about this hack. Dumbass. Wallhack is WITHOUT colors dumbfuck.
Been trying to tell him that. ^^ =//
i hate people who call others queers....dum no knowledge on hacks noob...
Quote Originally Posted by hotfudge2100 View Post
i hate people who call others queers....dum no knowledge on hacks noob...
Oh well....

This is the internet.

What do you expect?

Anyways he will learn eventually.

EDIT: Or not.
I know EVERYTHING abouth his hack. So go suck your moms 56 dicks
Then you haven't learned anything.
Ahhh

I'm not sure how difficult the terms can be.

Oh well.

lol noobs never change.... =) it kinda funny i love starting flame wars and watch noobs get pwned in combat arms i think that the biggest reason i hack 1/4 of the time i play
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?