Powerleveling thread

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Powerleveling thread
Hey! By using thegr8est1's boost guide, I am willing to boost with anyone!
This is a thread where everyone should add each other and post times that they are available so we can boost whenever.

Add me: MugreX

Times available: 10am - 12PM PCT.
I will be willing to join ya.
What is your Username? mine is killadragz14.
I added you in origin, this is my ID "elpran079612"
I added you (Krystalwar)
I today had nice powerlevel session it was great my friend and I played on team kill endable server and we where both medics so we get used of it it was nice points farming
Added everyone.
You guys should add each other to make a little leveling clan!
LOL WHAT? THIS COULD TAKE HOURS. I'm going to host a rank up server called SUPER at 3 PM PST. Thats in about 40 min from now. PM me for more info if you need it. I'm only going to have 32 slots first come first server. It will be fast miss the window and your out of luck, I will only be lvling up peoples ranks and vehicals, attachments(your on your own)
u do kno they are suppose to wipe clean beta accounts on release
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?