hey guys
i am leaving MPGH and moving to another site
i am going to be less acvtive
im also a MOD on the website
cya
Bye ...good luck
Cya , but your site will be smashed by MPGH *-*
Bye, see ya 2morrow
Inb4 you come back after a week or so. Nothing can stand up to MPGH
I also left MPGH and I said "I'll never go back there." but, you just can't escape from your fate. See you later, good luck on your new site !
MPGH 1st
Other websites = 100s
good luck /short
this isnt related to CF
on the other hand...i dont care
You don't need to leave, and say good bye. Can just log onto 2 sites at a time. Gees, why is it a big deal, they are forums, not like you're a president for 2 countries. There is something called Firefox multi TAB...................
bai even thought i dont know who u are
See ya next week.
You people are dumb .
Your leaving the most active hacking website with more than 500 users online , to another websites that got barely 10 users online .