Multiplayer??
Hello I got minecraft 1.7.3 and it's the free one the crack that I got from MPGH. Me and my little bro both got minecraft 1.7.3 crack and I was just wondering how do I play with him in the same map. For an example you know how there is videos on youtube where there is 2 or more friends playing together. Well I want to play with my little bro too in the same server. Is that possible? And also how can I join MPGH server or any other server? I know the basics like Hamachi. But I need STEP BY STEP help on making my own server and making my little bro join too. It would be great if somebody can teamview me. Help!!! @crex @Elocrypt. @Blitz @casakim
If you have problems, contact me by PM

I won't be back until 2:30 PM unfortunately since I have school but still post a reply and search up how to make a Minecraft Hamachi server, thanks I'll be back soon.
.