Requesting tutorial/tips for not getting main banned.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting tutorial/tips for not getting main banned.
Simply, I need cash, but I dont want to hack on my main obviously, I know i can make a new account and farm on that and then put some silly things way overpriced in the marketplace in order to transfer cash but, I really dont want my main to get banned.

I know the obvious like dont hack in public, be smart, go alone, etc.
what i need to know is if theres anything in specific that i need to think about so that my main doesnt get banned. (dont care if the mule gets banned)
Should i use a proxy? etc.

It would be great if someone out there which can relate to this could explain how they go about it without getting their mains banned, Especially if its someone who has had a mule banned, but got away with their main.

PS: I did search this before posting, and was unable to find any releated request/tutorial.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Thanks that helped alot, tho theres some things which the post doesnt mention.

As i asked in my main post, if my mule gets banned, will my main be in danger even if i never cheated on it and theres no transactions from my mule to my main?
Quote Originally Posted by crone View Post
Thanks that helped alot, tho theres some things which the post doesnt mention.

As i asked in my main post, if my mule gets banned, will my main be in danger even if i never cheated on it and theres no transactions from my mule to my main?
Well, I dont think they check IPs,
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us