VideoVideo sharing?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Video sharing?
Just kidding gtfo
One video in this thread and one video only

You may quote this motherfucking sexiness




Haters just jelly of this Bossness



At least you're not obsessing over ms shit.

Thanks from me.
Pendulum is sexy shit
@Boss This music is sexy !
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
@Boss This music is sexy !
Sexiest Mashup
Unless @Moto knows or can make anything better
Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


Sexiest Mashup
Unless @Moto knows or can make anything better
Wow, I've never heard this one, It's nice.

This one is a decent "remix" by Rob Swire.



Pendulum's amazing because they have a variety of style.

Chilled back DnB good high



Semi chilled back, kinda workin/thinkin



blue stahli type song



heavy metal/screamo



good synth w/ vocal songs









only synth







dubstep



Then you go to their live music and shit gets serious


This song is sexy <3
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


sexywhere it?
it's in the first post
Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


it's in the first post
I see, I think you're videos -er cool
@Boss I usually listen to dubstep, and I don't have an idea what they are saying, but i love the beat!
Silly Pooch
Nothing greater than 4 pendulum songs at the same time
i see whats going on here
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?