Help with rez Bypass
Ok, so I was saw this thread because i needed a bypass:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat...l-easy-11.html
I know its well described but i still cant seem to understand what i have to do after he makes the folder.
Another thing. Do i have to only put the modified LTB on the folder or do i have to put every extracted file from the rez.
For example, i have the TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez folder and inside it there's a folder named GUNS_M_PV_AR <--(without .rez), inside it i only have my modified ltb..
Am i doing it right or what?
Please help ):
Edit: I get the error that says that there's a corrupted file.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat...l-easy-11.html
I know its well described but i still cant seem to understand what i have to do after he makes the folder.
Another thing. Do i have to only put the modified LTB on the folder or do i have to put every extracted file from the rez.
For example, i have the TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez folder and inside it there's a folder named GUNS_M_PV_AR <--(without .rez), inside it i only have my modified ltb..
Am i doing it right or what?
Please help ):
Edit: I get the error that says that there's a corrupted file.