Best Aimer?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Best Aimer?
What is the best aimer to use for crossfire?
I use the blue circle with the dot in the middle.
I like to use that + sign one with the dot in the middle.
Where do you guys get these?
Quote Originally Posted by iSnipeZz. View Post
Where do you guys get these?
Go To Settings Then Go To Misc Then Choose Any Type Of Them
ohhhh dat.
i use the green circle D
blue circle .
Green circle
The 3rd one .
i use crosshair a and c
i use color green >
I use a Crosshair
Quote Originally Posted by DjordjeMitic View Post
Type: A
Color: Blue
me to /msg2short
I use the 1st one ( the regular one ) and green colour.

but for easy headshot for the new players I suggest the Circle
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us