Border

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
No. It's dead simple to get the border back. "r_noborder 0; vid_restart" It has nothing to do with making those old hacks work.
Removed screenshot, upload it to imageshack or imgur and integrate it here.
It Works.
I'd beg to differ. getting back the border. I was able to get a hack to work. (still not banned. been using for about... 3hours now?)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/522/unledpn.png/

90% functional
TK bot
Aimbot
Wall ESP Boxes.


WARNING, Do NOT... Use any Radar hack. You will get banned. (thanks to a XUID changer before attempting it, im still not banned. The only thing that got me ACI banned was the Radar. (F10 in this hack))

I will provide a link to the External Hack. It works great.
The method of getting the border back was told in an aIW announcement so no, you can't take credit for finding it..

/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us