Official Wii Thread

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Official Wii Thread
This is for all members on MPGH who have a Nintendo Wii. I was facing Plokmii in Super Smash Bro Brawl and yeah, we said to eachother lets make a thread.

Add your Wii Number in this thread if you have super smash bro brawl, i'll update this oftenly with everyones Wii Number starting off with ours

Diisasta: 6395 5693 7632 5379
Plokmii: 3423 6971 2253 3064

Only post here if you have a Wii please.

Don't know how to get your Wii number registered?
Heres the steps


Go to the icon in the bottom right hand corner, it's called the Message Board.


Go to the second icon on the bottom left hand side to register your wii number and thats where your wii number will be.


This is where it would take you...

Register your Wii.

If you want to add someone go here then address book
For all of you that are wondering i kicked his ass
Lies hes full of lies :O
Ha.
I'd own you with my modded wii.
I'll see if I can find my number tomorrow.
Sure thing
modded?...
Well, I don't play much online, only SSBB, and I pwn alot of newbs in there.
Add your Wii Number -.-
aka official pussy thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us