New Black Listing Servers

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
New Black Listing Servers
Announcement for the minecraft section:

A new thread has been made and stickied.
It is for black listing.
If you have not seen it yet, check it here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/386-minecr...t-servers.html
Just a shoutout to make sure people see it.
Good idea, Woods, or should i say, Obelisk. .

Thanks for everything you've done for the Minecraft section/and everything you're going to do.
Best MC Minion evar!
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Good idea, Woods, or should i say, Obelisk. .

Thanks for everything you've done for the Minecraft section/and everything you're going to do.
Best MC Minion evar!
Rofl thanks.
I have a great MC server in mind to put in the black list thread.
But I need someone to post first.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post

Rofl thanks.
I have a great MC server in mind to put in the black list thread.
But I need someone to post first.
Cant you just edit the thread and say:
"I'll start off:
(sever info here)"
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


Cant you just edit the thread and say:
"I'll start off:
(sever info here)"
Then I would be disregardding what I said where I said post below.
In my case, I would be making a thread for it, speaking in technical terms.
It's fine.
Ill just wait.
Not to be mean, but this made me laugh. Making a thread about a thread. *Inception*
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Not to be mean, but this made me laugh. Making a thread about a thread. *Inception*
A thread within a thread
Wowowow confused?
You're announcing a black list server and i'm thinking (very bad servers, but it's probably not like that) and then you say, you have a server in mind?
HUH?
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
Wowowow confused?
You're announcing a black list server and i'm thinking (very bad servers, but it's probably not like that) and then you say, you have a server in mind?
HUH?
I'm anouncing a thread to post black list servers.
Anyone can too.
I'm saying I have one in mind already.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Good job Woods
Thanks
Just thought of having this idea a day ago xD
oh i see, servers who have for no reason banned you or something similar?
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
oh i see, servers who have for no reason banned you or something similar?
Exactly what it is
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Exactly what it is

Oh, okay, thank you
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?