VFX

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
VFX
No idea where this goes, but fuck you.

How do I get good at video editing - i.e making montages etc. Are there some tutorials I can go look at for beginners? halp halp.
Oooo, thanks, and yeah I already have Vegas and After Effects.
video copilot is like where everyone starts back when i was using after effects thats where i went you can go there
You can always refer to some tutorials on my channel here:

TheRyanGaming's Channel - YouTube

Those are some minor ones like HD render setting, removing black bars, basic color correction, some audio edding in Vegas too. Mostly what helped me out when I started up editing was watching tons of montages, watching tons of tutorials and blending knowledge gained from that with my own creativity.

I'll find some good tutorials you can start off with real quick, gimmie a min.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?