SolvedInjector(s) not functioning properly?

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by gurueshi View Post
Yep, as for me.

I'm able to inject the .dlls
danksole/vinv5.

[as of patch 1.41 " the bug hunt"]

Danksole is detected as a gamehack, game shuts down.
I can screenshot for proof, if needed :/
Not needed, we know it.
Can we lock + Solve? I believe everything is stemming from the dll's being detected, though PerX not working is still a mystery, it's not as if I can't just use Sinject. Thanks for the help everyone!
to bad encrypting / renaming the dll's dont work since they changed some address's every time. if they didn't re-encrypting it like CA dll's would make the console infinitely useable, either that or i need a better encrypting program
Closed on req.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us