VTable Detection
Ok so I found the d3d device of AVA returned from IDirect3D9::CreateDevice.
Heres what I did:
VTable[82] = (DWORD)DrawIndexedPrimitiveHook;
This will hook AVA's VTable DrawIndexedPrimitive index so whenever its called it will call my hook instead.
It worked!
But when you join game it will auto detect and crash your game. Then I thought that it was similar with Combat Arms which is undetected only when the hook is applied in game.
So I made a hook and unhook hotkey. Numpad 0 = hook Numpad1 = unhook.
I went in game numpad 0 my wall hack worked :O.
After 5 mins it got detected.
So ya any ideas on how its getting detected or the delay the check is so I can make my loop that delay to auto unhook at a certain delay like:
for(;;Sleep(300000)) //if the check is every 5 mins
{
Unhook();
}
I'm really starting to wonder how the VIP hooks work..
Heres what I did:
VTable[82] = (DWORD)DrawIndexedPrimitiveHook;
This will hook AVA's VTable DrawIndexedPrimitive index so whenever its called it will call my hook instead.
It worked!
But when you join game it will auto detect and crash your game. Then I thought that it was similar with Combat Arms which is undetected only when the hook is applied in game.
So I made a hook and unhook hotkey. Numpad 0 = hook Numpad1 = unhook.
I went in game numpad 0 my wall hack worked :O.
After 5 mins it got detected.
So ya any ideas on how its getting detected or the delay the check is so I can make my loop that delay to auto unhook at a certain delay like:
for(;;Sleep(300000)) //if the check is every 5 mins
{
Unhook();
}
I'm really starting to wonder how the VIP hooks work..

have fun in ur copy/paste world and FFS LEARN TO CODE!