Hello MPGH!
Hello MPGH, I registered and such like a month back, and thought that I'd throw this out there, reaching for a 20 post count (Rawr
's Triggerbot requires it) And no, I'm not trying to spam or anything. I'd actually like it if you guys came around here and posted on this so maybe I can get to know some of you guys. If you really want to know more than you already do, I'd say that you check out my account page so you can see what I like and do, one thing is that I'm 15, and also that I'm in the process of reading a thousand page C++ PDF file (BOOK, or should I say NOVEL!) so that I can hopefully start releasing some hacks to you guys soon, and so I can repay the community here. (Though don't count on me posting releases anytime soon because I've still got to learn D3D and some of the Engines that I'm going to possibly try and hack) But yeah, Hello MPGH!
's Triggerbot requires it) And no, I'm not trying to spam or anything. I'd actually like it if you guys came around here and posted on this so maybe I can get to know some of you guys. If you really want to know more than you already do, I'd say that you check out my account page so you can see what I like and do, one thing is that I'm 15, and also that I'm in the process of reading a thousand page C++ PDF file (BOOK, or should I say NOVEL!) so that I can hopefully start releasing some hacks to you guys soon, and so I can repay the community here. (Though don't count on me posting releases anytime soon because I've still got to learn D3D and some of the Engines that I'm going to possibly try and hack) But yeah, Hello MPGH!![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)

