UnhappyInstalling Visual Basic 2010

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Installing Visual Basic 2010
Hi guys. I'm having problems installing Visual Basic on my computer.

I don't know what are the errors but it just says that it failed.
I also uninstalled VB 2008 but it still doesn't work.

Image


Do anyone knows how to install it?
You should try, redownloading it, reseting your modem, and give it time. If it doesn't install, try the internet needed installation. vb08 is the next best thing. Its the same language and everything, just different GUI. If all else fails, smash your computer into trillions of tiny pieces, and send me 1 million dollars via paypal.

I always reset my computer but it wouldn't install it. btw... I don't need to install it via online.. It'll just give me more time...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us