JUST AWESOME, it works. 
I was actually thinking the other day, why can't you just remove what's detecting the hack....lol....but didnt want to post, cuz 1 i didnt know an actual detailed plan, and 2 didnt wanna look like a noob, but nice to know that i thought of this solution, in some way lol....thanks man
only issue i am thinking of is whether or not Nexon will figure out some of the HShield files are missing, or that it isn't running for that matter...hmmmm
FYI, for people that are saying it doesn't work, you're probably just retarded and forgot to take a file out.....or just didn't get it AT ALL.....
I played 10 games after doing this, no DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it works

I was actually thinking the other day, why can't you just remove what's detecting the hack....lol....but didnt want to post, cuz 1 i didnt know an actual detailed plan, and 2 didnt wanna look like a noob, but nice to know that i thought of this solution, in some way lol....thanks man
only issue i am thinking of is whether or not Nexon will figure out some of the HShield files are missing, or that it isn't running for that matter...hmmmm
FYI, for people that are saying it doesn't work, you're probably just retarded and forgot to take a file out.....or just didn't get it AT ALL.....
I played 10 games after doing this, no DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it works


