dtx type question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
dtx type question
Ok, so I was wondering since no noe does thrid person mods are the first and thrid person mods compatable with eachother with a a rename?
I think they arent comaptible with third mods...
If you're talking about the _HH models, no.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
If you're talking about the _HH models, no.
not the model the skin.
I was referring to the _HH models skin.
No. They're different I believe. If you've ever looked at a third person gun closely, you can see that the texture is REALLY low res, unlike the gun you hold. So no. You probably can't just rename it and paste it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us